Continue Your Learning Journey with Ray
Ray Jimenez, Ph.D., a trailblazer in Learning and Development, left an indelible legacy, inspiring the industry with immeasurable contributions.
As the Chief Learning Architect of Vignettes Learning, he pioneered Situation Expert, an A.I. ChatGPT Workflow Learning Platform, earning him the Innovation Technology Award from Training Magazine.
His dedication to innovation lives on.
Click here to view more of Ray’s past webinar recordings.
|Advanced Methods in Webinar Conversations, Breakouts, and Applications - Get the Templates
|How ChatGPT Reduces Costs and Time by 70% in Lesson Writing
|How to Create Successful FLIPPED Learning
|Building the SUPER LEARNER With ChatGPT / A.I.
|How to Have Deep Learning in Virtual and Webinar Sessions
|How ChatGPT Impacts Microlearning, Just-in-Time and Just-Enough Learning, Workflow Learning,
and Story-Based Learning
|How ChatGPT Impacts Our Mindsets, Emotions, Skills in Writing, Facilitation, Storytelling,
Visual Designer, and Content Designer
Click here to read more blogs by Ray.
Transforming Learning Design with A.I. ChatGPT
A new way to experience learning with ChatGPT
In this book, you’ll find:
- 15 innovative ChatGPT Learning Models
- 25 practical Thinking Tools
- Over 400 Prompt Questions
- Advanced Data Analysis
- Plus, essential guardrails for effective and safe learning experiences
Ideal for instructional designers, and L&D professionals, this book is a window into the innovative potential of AI in enhancing learning and training methodologies.
Through Work We Learn
In the traditional and training learning method, there is a gap between knowledge learned during training and its application in fixing, solving and improving actual work issues or situations. Workflow Learning helps scale workers’ capacities through the Thinking Processes, sharing and compounding their Interactional Expertise, and creating business impacts at work. The 250-page book presents case studies and best practices, technical solutions and implementation of Workflow Learning.
Using Stories to Engage eLearners
Scenario-Based Learning (SBLs) are high-interactive and high-discovery methods of learning that put the learner on the spot. SBLs have proven to help learners learn in areas where the subjects involve risks, emotional experience, behavioral changes, decision making, and social learning.
The book also deals with the following topics:
- Understanding the heart of a truly engaging SBL
- Identifying where SBLs work the best in job-related learning demands
- Creating SBLs highly discovery process
- Understanding models of SBLs
- Learning how to build powerful, engaging, and provocative stories and scenarios
- Creating SBLs that create impacts on the job performance
- Picking the characters that match your content and context
- Creating characters to deliver the learning points
- Constructing step-by-step SBL architecture with nodes, events, conflicts, challenges
- Constructing mini-SBLs, snippets, nuggets, or vignettes
- Determining what different types of stories to match
- Understanding what software supports SBL development
- Extending SBLs from simulated events to real-life applications
- Managing costs, create a budget and plan, a documentation that becomes your storyboard and worksheet that serve as guide for the interactive and software developers
- Making SBLs powerfully engaging, without increasing costs; making SBLs affordable?
Rapid Learning and Applications, Amazingly Lower Cost and Faster Speed of Delivery: Plus Online Demos, Template, Videos
The 300-page book helps you cut cost of development down to 30% and increase the speed of delivery as much as 300%. 3-Minute e-Learning guides you to answer these questions: What content helps learners learn rapidly? How do you differentiate between “must learn” content from “wish to learn” content? How do you use multimedia and interactivity to add results and yet control the costs? What are the types of interactive lessons that you can add with your rapid development? And many many more.
"Dr. Ray Jimenez is passionate about designing online training that works for the adult learner. Rather than pay lip service to the truths that trainers of adults expound, Dr. Jimenez provides provoking ideas for truly designing to meet adult learner needs. In this book, he not only provides sound evidence for why 3-minute learning is the correct approach, he also provides a practical array of tools for helping the instructional designer achieve it. From how to efficiently and effectively interview SMEs to get the critical information you need to adding performance metrics to your LMS, Dr. Jimenez' book is full of models and methods you can apply immediately." Judi Sharp, Manager, Edward Jones Financial Services.
101 Tips for Do-It-Yourself eLearning Making New Rules in Design and Delivery
The 101 Tips are based on experiences in implementing hundreds of small and large eLearning projects.
It is intended for those who need practical guidelines to finding solutions and implementing eLearning with low or no budgets at all. eLearning developers, designers, leaders and champions are provided tips on how to create new rules in design and implementation and produce engaging learning, innovative approaches and at the least costs possible.
Publish the Sitch and Alert Others.
Alert others about the Sitch.