Obtain 25 ready-to-use micro-scenarios and mini-stories for micro- eLearninglessons on HR compliance, safety and sales/call support topics. Only one (1) rule and requirement needed: attend the workshop to obtain the bonus!
Why use Micro-lessons
List of Micro-lessons
- Engage your learners
- Improve learners’ experiences
- Add them to your existing eLearning
- Integrate them into your webinars
- Use them as references
- Utilize them to spark classroom conversations and exercises
- Send them as reminders and refresher lessons
- Employ as guide or inspiration in developing your eLearning
- Use them as seeds in your social learning conversations
Please see the list of the 25 micro-lessons. Click the items with link “Live Example” to preview examples.
Sales and Support
- Can You Tell Me If My Job is Safe? – awareness of ethics and difficult conversations Live Example
- Can’t a Person Compliment a Woman Anymore? – awareness on sexual harassment compliance Live Example
- If There is Booze – awareness of religious discrimination
- Is Age a Problem? – awareness of age discrimination
- Would Maria Quality? – for benefits compliance
- Pumping Resume – for ethics discussions
- I Paid More – handling customer complaints Live Example
- Are You a Dork? – how to deal with bullies
- Do What I Tell You! – how to detect bullies
- Sarcasm at Someone’s Expense – how to discourage bullies
- Report Me, Now? – reporting bullies
- I Can Handle the Job – awareness of handicap discrimination
- I Am a Family Man – awareness of marital status
- I Paid More – handling customer complaints
- Your Product is Under Recall – handling customer objections
- Lost Package – handling difficult callers Live Example
- Are You Nasty or What? – dealing with nasty callers
- What Would You Rank Highest? – probing for more sales
- Do I Hear You Say...? – confirming the customer is sold
- Have You Tried This or That?– Upselling sales
About the micro-lessons: Description and acquisition conditions
- Can You Catch a Robber? – safety in stores and facilities
- Gas and Fire – Don’t Mix – lapses in safety
- Washing Hands – common safety issues
- I thought She Would Take Care of It – proper shift change
- Oh My God! Someone Has a Gun – dealing with emergency calls
Micro-lessons are created in the Articulate Storyline authoring tool. You will receive zipped files for each of the micro-lesson. You are prohibited from selling and distributing the micro-lessons. Your right to use the micro-lessons are limited to your company internal training only. The micro-lessons are properties of Vignettes Learning. You will receive the micro-lesson files only at the workshop. Contact support for any questions.
If you are unable to attend the workshop but wish to purchase the 25 Micro-Lessons, you may do so. For $1,950, you purchase 15 of the micro-lessons or for $3,950 you may obtain all of the 25 micro-lessons. Please send us a message by completing the contact form
with specific details of your request. Please type “25 Micro-Lessons” on the subject. Thank you.
Publish the Sitch and Alert Others.
Alert others about the Sitch.