The Vignettes Learning SCHOLAR
The Vignettes Learning SCHOLAR is a premium members-only service. It fosters deep learning and expertise development. Members can access knowledge and learn from collaborators and other experts. The VL SCHOLAR helps members to be experts in Learning Architecture, Business Consulting, Microlearning, Story-Based Design, Frontline Leadership, Virtual and Hybrid Work, Scenario-Based Design, Workflow Learning, Thinking Capabilities Scaling, Performance Improvement, Implementing Change, and Learning Platform Development.
These are the resources and activities of the SCHOLAR (VLS).
Intimate Conversations with Ray Jimenez, Mentors, and Collaborators
A weekly virtual conversation where you can ask questions, get feedback on your projects and get guidance on where to find resources
Build Strong Path to Expertise - Free to VL SCHOLARS
Attend for free two new workshops for expertise development:
- Building Your Consulting Expertise For In-house or Your Business
- Innovating Learning Architecture and eCosystem
Starts in May and June 2022
Deep Learning Resources
Access over 200 curated premium resources. We selected for your easy use resources including micro-videos, e-books, articles, case studies, demos, workshop recordings, webinar recordings, and others.
FREE Workshop Attendance
On a “First-Come, First-Served Basis” Free Workshops, members can enroll in a wait list and be selected to attend workshops for free. See the list
of our workshops. We are allocating a percentage of our upcoming workshops to SCHOLAR members.
Vignettes Learning owns Situation Expert and 25 Thinking Tools
. Scholars enjoy the benefits of using the platform for their technology and project portfolio. Scholars receive deep discounts or free usage.
Once they meet some criteria, scholars’ portfolios and profiles will be featured to other scholars and the Vignettes Learning community. This serves the needs of scholars when they need exposure and connections.
We welcome your applications to the Vignettes Learning SCHOLAR (VLS).
These are the requirements
- Attendance to at least one fully paid workshop in the past three years, starting 2019.
- If you have not attended any of the past workshops, but are interested to join as VL Sholar, you may pay for a workshop and start your scholar status by completing the application form below.
- Actively join in the community and support co-scholars. Activities may cover sharing of demos, examples, and templates. Helping co-scholars with questions. Assist in mentoring others. Share scholar experiences with micro-blogs, videos, or short papers. Recommend three team members or business colleagues to attend Vignettes Learning Workshops.
Please complete the application form. We will alert you after our review. It usually takes one week or earlier.
We welcome you to Vignettes Learning SCHOLAR.
Ray Jimenez, PhD